Home Latest News Photos: Phone Being Charged For Long & Left Unattended Explodes, Captured On...

Photos: Phone Being Charged For Long & Left Unattended Explodes, Captured On CCTV

93
0
SHARE

CCTV recorded mobile phone been charged for too long and left unattended. It exploded and caused fire.

Watch the Video and Avoid charge your phone overnight .

Follow us:

Twitter: Gist_Alarm

Facebook: Gist Alarm

Instagram: gist_alarm

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here