GVM FERTILITY CENTRE
_…where reproach and barrenness changes to glory…_
SEVEN (7) AMAZING BENEFITS OF IN VITRO FERTILIZATION (IVF)
In the world of infertility, in vitro fertilization (IVF) is often viewed as “the last stop” on the infertility track. What most people don’t realize is that IVF can be the first and most successful option for many couples who battle infertility, or for whom traditional conception and pregnancy aren’t an option – like same-sex couples or women with infertility diagnoses that make it impossible for the sperm and egg to meet via non-assisted methods.
Here are 7 of the ways IVF can exponentially increase a couples’ chances of enjoying a healthy pregnancy and childbirth:
1. IVF works where other infertility treatments fail. In some cases, patients move through a range of fertility treatments before arriving at the IVF “station”: fertility medications, intrauterine insemination, and so on. However, there are certain infertility diagnoses that will cause your doctor to recommend IVF from the get-go so you don’t waste your time and money on fertility treatments that are less likely to work. These include infertility diagnoses such as blocked fallopian tubes, severe male infertility factor , reduced ovarian reserves and/or advanced maternal age (typically any woman over the age of 38).
2. It can be used by anybody. In-vitro fertilization isn’t restricted to the mother of the baby, it can also be used by surrogate or gestational carriers so a range of people can become parents and participate in the pregnancy and labor experience. This includes same-sex couples, women who are physically unable to carry a baby full-term or single women, to name a few.
3. You can use donated eggs and/or sperm. There are times when a fertility specialist may recommend using donated eggs and/or sperm. In these cases, the egg can be manually fertilized in the clinic and a resulting, viable embryo can be used for IVF, which increases your chances of getting pregnant the first or second time around.
4. You have control over timing . Patients who are focused on their careers or who may have a unique life situation that affects exactly when they want their baby to be born will find that IVF gives them more overall control. Eggs or embryos can be cryopreserved for future use. You can then choose a window of time when you want to be pregnant – or when you want your baby to be born – counting backwards to determine the best time to proceed with IVF. IVF can also help with spacing children in a way that works best for your family.
5. Increase your chances of having a healthy baby . Genetic screening is a powerful new technology that helps to ensure your baby is born healthy. By utilizing genetic screening – called preimplantation genetic diagnosis (PGD) or preimplantation genetic screening (PGS) – you can ensure the fetuses used during IVF are free of known genetic markers. These can be linked to life-threatening medical conditions such as cystic fibrosis, Down syndrome, sickle cell anemia and Tay Sachs disease. The tests are not done arbitrarily but, rather, if the mother and/or father tests positively for these diseases or if there is a family history of serious genetically-linked diseases.
6. Decrease your chances of miscarriage . The most common cause of miscarriage is a genetic abnormality, which causes the body to terminate the pregnancy naturally. By using PGD to determine the genetic viability of an embryo ahead of time, mothers have a better chance of enjoying a healthy pregnancy and carrying the baby full-term.
7. Increase your chances of conception. IVF with PGS has the highest success rate of all of the other assisted reproductive options. Multiple cycles can be used if necessary to increase a woman’s chances of fertilization, a healthy pregnancy and live birth.
Dr Osiyemi Abosede Christiana O.
GVM Chief Gynaecologist
GVM fertility centre is a natural herbal fertility centre with notable unusual expertise in natural herbs for infertility treatments without any surgical operation for age range of between 40 to 75 years. At GVM all sort of infertility ailments are treated. We are specialist in natural fertility and IVF treatment.
We treat all type of infertility cases with natural herbs and modern diagnostic machines. We dissolve fibroids and tube blockage without any surgical operation no matter the size. Our IVF treatment has over 90% success guaranteed.
At GVM fertility centre, there has been series of women of ages between 47, 55 and 64 whom got delivered and healed from infertility ailments, conceived and delivered safely after treatment without any surgical operation. Also with men of ages ranging between 40, 50 and 73 who by Gods grace got treated and healed from low/no sperm count at all, weak erection and the likes.
Age has never been a barrier in both males and in females at GVM Fertility Centre, because God is our healer.
For any issue regarding infertility in both male and female. Infertility Diseases like;
– Fibroid treated without operation
– Female fertility treatment
– Male fertility treatment
– No sperm at all treatment
– Low sperm count treatment
– Ovarian cyst treatment
– Blocked tube treatment (female)
– No menses correction and treatment
– Weak erection without operation
– Hypertension and stroke
– Infection treatment
– Ann ovulation
– No egg treatment (female)
– Base kit
– Herbal soap
– Irregular menses
– Blood group check
– Sperm count and culture
– Urine culture
– Fasting blood sugar test
– Random blood sugar test
– Imbalance semen
– Inaccurate semen
– Ovulation tracking
– IVF treatment
– And many other diseases responsible for infertility.
All these are treated without surgical operation…
Enough is enough; it’s high time you too become a parent of your own children. Visit GVM fertility Centre today and your barrenness shall become history. At GVM Fertility Centre our testifiers have been speaking for us for decades. God is our healer. Come and you shall be fruitful.
For more enquiries regarding any infertility issues, contact GVM Chief Gynaecologist (Dr Osiyemi Abosede Christiana) by dropping your enquiries on the (Dr) Whatsapp account through 08037515187 07059515354 or Call. For more details / information
Headquarter Ibadan Address: Temitope Bus Stop, Behind Total Filling Station. Old Ife Road Adegbayi Ibadan Oyo State Nigeria.
Locate and contact GVM fertility Center Lagos branch through (Dr Mercy Ogunmola Akintunde) GVM Lagos Gynaecologist on 08104977655, 07039174817(Both call and Whatsapp). For detailed enquiries on infertility issues and treatment
Lagos Address: No 7 Oladiipo Dunmoye Street, Oke Ira Nla. Langbasa Etiosa Local Government Ajah Lagos State Nigeria.
Follow us on:
Our Radio Stations:
Space 90.1 Fm Every Sunday At Exactly 4:30pm To 5:30pm With GVM Chief Gynaecologist (Dr Osiyemi Abosede Christiana) live on air with testifiers and special invited Guests.
Also tune in to SPACE 90.1 FM on Tuesday by 9:00PM to 9:15PM for health talk (Infertility in precise)
Our Website On:
Our Facebook Pages On:
GVM Alternative Fertility and IVF Center
GVM and Farms Limited.
GVM Instagram Page on:
KINDLY SHARE AND FORWARD ACROSS….
GOD BLESS YOU AS YOU DO SO…
IT’S BEEN GOD!!!!