The successful candidate will undergo on-the-job training in various engineering skill areas to prepare him/her for assignments in any designated engineering aspect of oil and gas production anywhere in Nigeria.
The successful candidate will have a strong, fundamental background in problem-solving, as well as a good understanding of engineering concepts and must be self-motivated with the ability to make effective individual contributions within a functional team. The ideal candidate must meet the following requirements:
1. At least a Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of second Class Upper Division(2.1) in any of the following engineering disciplines: Mechanical, Chemical, Civil, Petroleum, Electrical/Electronics, Industrial & Production, Subsea, Material & Metallurgical
2. A maximum of three (3) continuous years of relevant industry experience. Recent graduates with no previous experience can apply
3. NYSC discharge or exemption certificate
4. Ability to work in a multi-disciplinary team
5. Strong written and verbal communication skills
6. Excellent computer skills
7. Readiness to work in our various work locations
8. Open to changing priorities and work load.
Alternate Location: Nigeria : Eket || Nigeria : Lagos
Other roles (Subsea, Construction, Drlling Engineers etc): https://jobs.exxonmobil.com/search/?q=&locationsearch=nigeria&optionsFacetsDD_department=&optionsFacetsDD_shifttype=&optionsFacetsDD_country=